Digital Schools Awards Belgium is a national awards scheme to promote, recognise and encourage a whole school approach to the use of digital technology in schools.
Our 4-step programme will help schools assess progress and recognise excellence in the use of digital technology at nursery, primary, special education and secondary level while providing practical support and encouragement.
How to apply?
Simply register your school. It is free to all schools to participate.
What's involved in qualifying as a Digital School?
Embrace the journey towards technological advancement! This programme is specifically designed to help schools like yours to excel in digital technology. Through the four steps, your school will have the opportunity to review how it’s doing in key areas like leadership, infrastructure, and resources. Secondary schools will be able to hone in on the important digital skills that today’s real world demands.
- Helpful toolkit to develop whole-school digital strategy
- Plan how educational technology will be integrated into the curriculum
- Establish appropriate internet use and cyber resilience at all levels of learning
- Boost teacher confidence and adoption
- Enhance school recognition through nationally recognised award
- Part of growing community of digital schools in The Netherlands and internationally
It’s a self-paced programme so you can complete it over time.
Register and review the self-evaluation to check your readiness. You can apply at any time.
Get in touch today!
Our digital technologies partner for education in Belgium, Signpost, guides schools, employees, teachers and students with digital transformation within education.
Signpost supports schools in their digitisation through high-quality support, infrastructure, up-to-date software and online learning resources. With an experienced team of service employees, passionate trainers and dedicated helpdesk, we are proud to partner with Signpost in Belgium to support your school’s digital journey.